Sometimes a family member requires a licensed health professional who can attend to more personal needs. Elderly persons often require personal assistance but are embarrassed to permit family members to assist. We can help by arranging a Personal caregiver (Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide) who can provide your spouse or parent improved health and hygiene without sacrificing their dignity or privacy. Personal Care includes all the tasks of Companion Care PLUS:
- Assist with "hands on" care, including bathing, dressing, skin, mouth and hair care
- Measure temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure, intake and output of fluids (if necessary)
- Assist with prescribed range of motion (ROM) exercises
- Assist with prescribed ice cap or collar
- Assist with the use of ambulation devices (wheelchair, walker, etc.)
- Assist with the change of a colostomy bag, reinforcement of dressing, etc.
"Thank you for sending us such a dedicated and hard working professional to care for my great aunt. She exceeded our hopes and expectations. She was kind, caring, hard working and completely reliable and trustworthy. Family Private Care has my sincere appreciation."
- Tim T, Vero Beach, FL