Sometimes a family member requires a licensed health professional who can attend to more personal needs. Elderly persons often require personal assistance but are embarrassed to permit family members to assist. We can help by arranging a Personal caregiver (Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide) who can provide your spouse or parent improved health and hygiene without sacrificing their dignity or privacy. Personal Care includes all the tasks of Companion Care PLUS:
- Assist with "hands on" care, including bathing, dressing, skin, mouth and hair care
- Measure temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure, intake and output of fluids (if necessary)
- Assist with prescribed range of motion (ROM) exercises
- Assist with prescribed ice cap or collar
- Assist with the use of ambulation devices (wheelchair, walker, etc.)
- Assist with the change of a colostomy bag, reinforcement of dressing, etc.
Additional ResourcesThe following resources are designed to provide information, education and support. Follow the links to learn more.
What Families Are Saying
"I want to commend you on your professional, competent and caring caregivers. Our care giver was here faithfully seven nights a week and always smiled and loved my mother as her own. I felt secure and did not worry when I knew she was caring for mother. Thank you for being in our community Family Private Care!"
- Dorcas S, Hobe Sound, FL