Have a question? Not sure where to start? We encourage you to contact us. Together, we can figure out the best plan of action for you and your loved one.
or Call (800) 962-0884
What Families Are Saying
"I am so grateful for the assistance you gave me a few short weeks ago! It certainly was a marvelous introduction to your company. My caregiver is such a dear. Many thanks."
- Sheila S, Ft Myers, FL
Sometimes a family member requires a licensed health professional who can attend to more personal needs. Elderly persons often require personal assistance but are embarrassed to permit family members to assist. We can help by arranging a Personal caregiver (Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide) who can provide your spouse or parent improved health and hygiene without sacrificing their dignity or privacy. Personal Care includes all the tasks of Companion Care PLUS:
- Assist with "hands on" care, including bathing, dressing, skin, mouth and hair care
- Measure temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure, intake and output of fluids (if necessary)
- Assist with prescribed range of motion (ROM) exercises
- Assist with prescribed ice cap or collar
- Assist with the use of ambulation devices (wheelchair, walker, etc.)
- Assist with the change of a colostomy bag, reinforcement of dressing, etc.