Sometimes a family member requires a licensed health professional who can attend to more personal needs. Elderly persons often require personal assistance but are embarrassed to permit family members to assist. We can help by arranging a Personal caregiver (Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide) who can provide your spouse or parent improved health and hygiene without sacrificing their dignity or privacy. Personal Care includes all the tasks of Companion Care PLUS:
- Assist with "hands on" care, including bathing, dressing, skin, mouth and hair care
- Measure temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure, intake and output of fluids (if necessary)
- Assist with prescribed range of motion (ROM) exercises
- Assist with prescribed ice cap or collar
- Assist with the use of ambulation devices (wheelchair, walker, etc.)
- Assist with the change of a colostomy bag, reinforcement of dressing, etc.
Additional ResourcesThe following resources are designed to provide information, education and support. Follow the links to learn more.
What Families Are Saying
"The caregivers at Family Private Care were compassionate, reliable, dependable and patient beyond belief! Should my mother need any private care in the future, I assure you I will be using Family Private Care again!"
- Milton D, Punta Gorda, FL